Wednesday, January 30, 2008

That's using your head

One of the few things that I don't like about Mexico is the quantity of mosquitos and other small pests. This afternoon I was cooking some rice in the kitchen, and a bold mosquito buzzed right between my eyes. I instinctively smacked myself in the head. For a minute I thought the joke was on me. He made me hit myself in the head. Then I looked in the mirror, and this is what I saw. I got him. Well, really it was a tie, because I smashed him, but he made me hit myself as well. And by Newton's laws of physics, he exerted the same amount of force on my hand as I exerted on him.

1 comment:

WildM said...

I believe that photo proves you are a bona fide relative of mine! It is proof enough that I could submit it to a court of law and have legal blood relationship established. Weirdo! (And as I always tell people, I only use that term in admiration)