Saturday, November 15, 2008

Breakfast with the kids





In my recent trip to Indiana, I had a blast with my brother's family. We went to a Pacers game, the largest children's museum in the world, and lots of other fun things. It might take a while to chronicle the whole trip! One morning we had a wholesome breakfast of Chip Mate's Cereal, which is similar to Cookie Crisp. Afterward, the kids wanted to play the game on the back of the box. So we rolled dice and moved mini cookies on the game board. A little while later, we came back to the cereal because my niece had a great idea - take the mini chocolate chips off of the mini cookies, and put them on bran flakes, to create the first ever chocolate chip branflake cereal. My nephew volunteered to eat the chipless mini cookies. I think the chocolate chip branflakes were a big hit!

No comments: