Monday, December 17, 2007

Blog Preface

This blog is dedicated to all the bloggers who have inspired me to start blogging myself. Names have been changed to protect the identities of the innocent. The reader should be advised of a few points before proceeding to read more posts:
1. I don't have a girlfriend or kids or anything else to show off cute pictures, save a few nieces and nephews who may or may not be real people
2. I don't have a job, nor am I actively searching
3. Perhaps any other blog you visit will be more entertaining than this
Keep your expectations low and I will not disappoint. Indeed, I will do my best to post only the most exciting, spectacular gems from my ordinary, dime-a-dozen life.
To help you remember the URL address, "tompeligro," when I bowl I often use the alias "Tom Dangerous." Because this and all other English variations were already in use I chose tompeligro. "Peligro" is spanish for "Danger". Ok, this information is kind of personal, but I can't say much if you don't understand that I'm a hardcore bowling enthusiast. Plus, some of you probably could have already guessed that.

No comments: