Monday, April 14, 2008

Dehydration

The last couple of weeks I have been going through bouts of dehydration. I don't know if they are related to my trip to Mexico, but that's an easy explanation. Symptoms have included gastrointestinal trouble, orthostatic heart rate, headaches, etc. Most recently, I wake up several times throughout the night in cold sweat. My mom said cold sweat sounds like a symptom of menopause, but I don't think I'm old enough for that.
I need liquid - referring to the physical state of matter as well as the economics term. My liquid assets are as low as they have been in years. I am also going broke because I don't have a job, and of course I blew a lot of liquid pesos in Mexico. So Mexico will dry you out. On the bright side, the country is beautiful, and as Ralph Macchio may have said, whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!

1 comment:

Ben said...

dude, drink some water. :)