Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Arizona

Yesterday I went to Arizona to interview with a PA program. The trip was short and sweet. An old time buddy picked me up from the airport and was benevolent enough to let me crash at his place. And his roommate did us the courtesy of snapping our picture about 5 times when we were not ready, the best of which is posted here. The interview went well. The most difficult question they asked me was what do I have on my iPod (because I don't have an iPod) and I think I should hear back from them within the next couple of weeks. The school has a beautiful campus, lots of cactus and it seems you never have to pull weeds in Arizona. I was impressed by the students. They seemed happy and friendly.
The second picture is of Mt Rainier. I happened to get a window seat and to look out just in time to get a picture. Magnificent. If I move to Arizona I would probably miss seeing the mountain once in a while. The Phoenix area seemed very flat.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with that, Tom! Hope it turns out well for you!

Ben said...

wouldn't want anyone to miss out on that photo :)