Wednesday, May 6, 2009

You Say Goodbye, and I Say Hello

It seems like every time you get comfortable where you are, it's time to move on. So I'm moving on. Getting married, moving to Arizona, going back to school.
This last year has been good to me. I worked in emergency response, and in education. I gained understanding. And I met a humdinger of a girl who will become my wife next week. The support and kindness of friends and family in preparing for the wedding has amazed me. We are fortunate to have such support. Leaving behind old friends and my rowdy bachelor lifestyle will be difficult, but we look forward to starting our family next Friday. And we look forward to all the challenges and opportunities awaiting in Arizona.
Pictures of the wedding receptions will be posted here and on http://thomasana.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Ben said...

I don't know why you say goodbye I say hello

I'm happy for you!